The Details - Please read all information before submitting your proposal(s):
Speakers will be notified of the status of their submission through the online submission system, so please make sure that your email address is correct.
- Primary Target Audience: Who are you teaching? The conference committee aims to have a diverse program; therefore, there will be a blend of education sessions that speak to the audience categories above. Select one and include it in your proposal (required).
- Learning Formats: Learning formats support a range of instruction that give attendees the option of choosing different content, materials, and methods that match their learning objectives.
- Primary and Secondary Session Topic Focus: What are the primary and secondary topic areas that best describe the session?
- Marketing Description (50-75 words): Write a description that ASTA can use to promote the session if selected.
- Abstract (300 words; this should be different from the Marketing Description): What will the audience learn? Some of the criteria for the selection committee to consider are the learning objectives to vet content.
- Speaker Information: Please include a brief professional biography for each speaker in your session; if you have presented at previous ASTA or statewide conferences, please be sure to include this information here.
All speakers must be ASTA members and will need their ASTA Member ID number. To find your ASTA Member ID number, sign in to the ASTA website above (your default user name and password are your email address on file with ASTA). Once signed in, click on “My Profile” and you will find your ID number in your member profile.
We will notify applicants of their acceptance status in December 2021
- The committee will not accept session proposals that are solely performance-based or those that promote individual commercial products. Commercial materials may be used in a session for educational objectives, but they cannot be used for promotional purposes. Taking orders or selling products during the session is prohibited.
- IMPORTANT: Session proposals will ONLY be accepted through this online submission process. Proposals sent in any other format will NOT be considered. This online portal will be open to accept session proposals until 11:59 pm ET October 19, 2021.
- All session presenters and co-presenters must be current ASTA members when submitting the proposal and at the time of the presentation. All presenters and co-presenters are expected to register for the virtual conference. We also welcome you to register for and attend the in-person conference in Atlanta, Georgia, March 16–19, 2022. Special package prices will be available for in-person + virtual registration.
- All applications must be complete to receive full consideration. Applications not meeting the guidelines will be rejected.
. Please make sure your email address is correct and is where you would like notifications to be sent.
Please send us an email at email@example.com